2009年10月15日木曜日

Autumn Festival


We are going to introduce about Montmartre grape harvest festival. I examined about history.


This festival is held in every year October for five days. It celebrates grapes harvest for the year. More than twelve million people visits every year. It was held first in 1934. This year is 76th time for the festival to be held.


It is held in around the Sacre-Coeur Temple. Many shops are opened by the producers of wine. Everyone can drink wine in the world and can buy wine. And you can eat the local cooking from France each place.


8 件のコメント:

  1. I thought that I want to take part in this festival.

    返信削除
  2. I like grape. So I want to join the festival.

    返信削除
  3. i want to drink, but i cant!
    so nice!

    返信削除
  4. I want to try wine☆ I like this festival!(^^)

    返信削除
  5. I wish I can drink wine....☆

    返信削除
  6. It sounds interesting!!!
    I can't imagine the number of grapes.

    返信削除
  7. Picture is nice!
    Beautiful!
    I want to drink wine.

    返信削除
  8. This festival has some delicious foods or drinks! :9
    I want to join this festival.

    返信削除