2009年5月18日月曜日

My Favorite Movies

My Favorite Movies

1. Pirate of the Caribbean

Name of the stars:Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley
The type of movie:action movie
The date of release:In2003,August 8
The director:Gore Verbinski
The producer:Jerry Bruckheimer
Film company:Walt Disney Pictures
Runtime:143 minutes
Country:United States
The setting:ocean
Recommendation:this movie is excited for me. The battle is unique and very interesting. I want to pay attention to a behavior of the leading. The unique behavior is cool. And I feel uneasy because there are a lot of battle tactics.
This movie is along film. So I would like to watch a continuation.

2. The Lord of the Rings


Name of the stars:Elijah Wood, lan Mckellen, Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Astin, Cate Blanchett, John Rhys-Davies etc…
The date of release:In2001 December 19
The director:Peter Jackson
The producer:Peter Jackson, Barrie M.Osborne, Tim Sanders Fran WalshFilm company:New Line Cinema
Runtime:178 minutes
Country:New Zealand, United States
The language:English
Recommendation:there are many main characters in this movie. The main characters often encounter danger. And I was sad because of one of the main characters dead.
Each person acted for a friend and was cool.

3. Dororo



Name of the stars:Satoshi Tsumabuki, Kou Shibasaki, Kiichi Nakai, Eita, Yoshio Harada
The date of release:In2007 January 27
The director:Akihiko Shiota
The producer:Takashi Hirano
Film company:Toho
Runtime:138 minutes
Country:Japan
Recommendation:I have never read the original. But I knew the contents of story soon. So I think that everybody can understand the contents of story soon. This can enjoy for both adults and children. The end of this movie is unfinished end. So there may de a continuation of story.

URL : wikipedia , google , Dororo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿